Guttering is an important component of any home or building. It stops water from getting in and causing damage. Good quality guttering also improves the overall appearance of your property. If your gutters are broken, hanging off, or stained, the overall look of your home, retail outlet, or other types of buildings will be ruined.
Dominion Roofing specializes in gutter installation and repairs. We have the necessary skills to transform the exterior of your home and make it look beautiful again.
Whether you have an existing guttering system or a property that does not yet have eavestroughs, call us. Our roofing experts will design and install a guttering system that looks great. One that will protect your property from water ingress.
Our gutter installation procedure is the best. Over the years, we have tackled the full range of guttering jobs and used every type of material you can think of. This has enabled us to hone our techniques to create the best possible result for every customer.
It does not matter what type of system and finish you are looking for we will be able to do a great job for you.
Your gutters are an essential part of your property´s roof. If they have not been professionally installed things will get messy.
The sections of the guttering will gradually split apart, and you will end up with leaks. In those areas, mold and moss will begin to grow and spread. Very quickly the walls of your home, shop, or industrial building will become stained as mold and moss grow. Inside, damp and mold will develop, and your walls will start to crumble.
That is why you need to hire an experienced roofing installation team like us. We never skimp on the materials or the installation process. For every job, we follow this step-by-step procedure:
– Plan out the rain gutter replacement project
– Cut and join the rain gutters
– Add downspouts and outlets
– Hang the gutter sections
– Finish off the look using flashing and hangers
– Install the downspouts
– Test the system and check for leaks or weak spots
Our approach creates easy to maintain, better-looking, and long-lasting gutter systems.
We always minimize the number of joints used, which greatly reduces the chances of the guttering leaking. The long, elegant, sleek lines this creates also look good.
At Dominion Roofing, we know how to design and engineer guttering systems so that all of the water is captured and carried safely away from the structure of your building. We also have the necessary expertise to be able to upgrade or re-engineer your existing guttering system.
To be able to install eavestroughs, hangings, flashing and downspouts properly you need access to specialist tools. Equipment that most jobbing builders or freelancers simply cannot afford to invest in. Here are a few examples, with a brief explanation of what they are used for:
– Gutter Outlet Punches – This tool enables us to create a clean-cut in the downspout. The cleaner the edges of the cut are and the more uniform it is, the easier it is to create a strong seal.
– Gutter Outlet Saws – This specialist tool is used to create a clean-cut when using the more elegant but thinner-walled materials. If you do not use this type of saw, the pipe or piece of gutter can warp, and the edges will not be clean. Making it almost impossible to join everything together properly and prevent leaks.
– Adjustable Snap-Lock Punch – This tool is used for crimping Gutter end caps so that they stay firmly in place.
– 5 Blade Gutter Downspout Crimper – This is used to downsize the corners of aluminum or steel downspouts.
– Single Crimper – This tool creates a single crimp for downsizing aluminum downspouts.
– Gutter Nail Driver – This is used to install nails over the edge of a gutter. Without this tool, driving them in so that everything is properly secured to the wall is practically impossible.
– Gutter Screw Driver – This tool makes it easier to work over the outside edge of a rain gutter, enabling you to guide everything into its proper place and complete the installation properly.
Regardless of the type of roofing project you need, Dominion Roofing is the firm for you. We have the expertise and equipment to safely tackle any job.
All of our work is guaranteed. Importantly, you can be sure that we will still be around in years to come to honor that guarantee. We have been continuously providing roofing services in your area for more than 90 years now.
Don’t hesitate to contact our Roofers Specialist with questions about your Roofing Project. We’re here to help.
It is not OK not to have gutters. Every building needs them. Without them, the water that runs off your roof will not be directed safely away from the building. Water can enter even the tiniest crack or gap, so it can easily seep into your structure. Once there, it will cause untold damage.
If you don´t have gutters you should still attempt to channel rainwater away from your home. To do this consider installing rain chains, a rain dispersal system, or drip edges. They are not as effective as traditional guttering but do help. Another alternative is to install a built-in or hidden gutter system.
All houses need gutters or another system that is designed to channel rainwater away from the walls. As well as ensure that it does not build up around the perimeter of the home and cause flooding. When rainwater is left to run off of your roof in an uncontrolled way, it will cause a lot of damage.